Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets Oncology specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established pharmaceutical sales representative with experience calling on Oncologists.
- Manage Key Accounts within assigned territory
- Utilize appropriate analytics to identify sales opportunities
- Set goals and utilize metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate impact
- Work with medical professionals and patient advocacy groups
- Minimum of 3+ Oncology experience required
- Must have documentation of success
- Bachelor's Degree is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package