VP, Managed Care/Finance
Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Managed Care Pricing and Contracting Manager.
- Development and execution of plan to improve health insurance coverage of our products
- Management and execution of prescription channels – analysis of profitability of all channels
- Management and execution of plans to reduce rebate, return and fees related to prescription revenue
- Financial planning, forecasting, and financial analysis
- 5+ years of managed care pricing and rebating experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, forecasting and planning
- Experince working with Specialty Pharmacies
- Ability to execute a managed care plan, rebates, pharmacy, and specialty pharmacy programs.
- Bachelor's Degree is required /Advanced Degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- $150000 - $190000
- $30000 - $40000
- Stock options