Based in Warren, New Jersey, Atlantic Management Resources is ideally situated near many headquarters of leading Healthcare companies. Our staff of seasoned recruiters and researchers successfully conduct searches across the country, having established an extensive network of contacts, candidates, and affiliated recruiting firms. It is our "never-say-die" work ethic that our clients rely upon to fill their most challenging openings.
- The position will start as part-time but can lead to full-time and promotion
- Assist recruiters in searching for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment responsibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Data entry, filing, and phone work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service, strong interpersonal skills, and good attention to detail.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Previous experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Reliable with a great work ethic
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive: Hourly-commensurate with experience.